google analytics

Contributors

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An Attack!

In between 2 am and noon today, there was an attack on my poor garden!

Evidence One

Evidence Two

In the long run it's good that none of my plants were hurt.  I am very sad however to see that my pretty little pinwheels have been eaten.  We aren't sure exactly what caused this, but we're working on finding a way to keep them out.  

I also tied back my zucchini leaves to give the pepper plants more room to grow.

A view of my garden from the door.

The good news in all this is that plant food and compost seem to be helping.  Our tomato plants no longer have blue leaves and everything is growing once more.

Lulu's tomato is growing :)  I'm so excited to eat this tomato!

That's all for this update folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment