google analytics

Contributors

Friday, August 5, 2011

Hello World

Some of the tomato plants are now taller than I am!
Well, I'm back.  I went to a funeral in Texas this last week or so for my half-brother.  He will be missed.  :(  When I came back however, my garden had grown quite larger! 

I had to add more growing room for the cucumbers.
My husband and I are starting to think that maybe the "suggested" planting guidelines are a bit inaccurate because everything is just growing everywhere!  Is this much growing normal or are we just extra blessed this year? 
Baby Honeydews like this are popping up everywhere!
There's lots of catch up work to do in the garden.  I think it'll be good for me.  I've had quite a bit on my mind and not alot of time to go over each thought.  The trip was nice enough, but I had forgotten what a drive it is.  On the way home we saw tornado touch down.  (We were in the Texas panhandle so we were able to see from far enough away to not be in danger) but that was the most excitement we experienced on the trip.

A growing cucumber.  I'm not sure why some of them do this, but I think they are still good to eat.
I've updated my gallery with a few pictures from the trip, so go and check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment