google analytics

Contributors

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bzzagent

Well, I recently discovered a product test site called Bzzagent.  It's very confusing on the surface, but I'm still learning my way around!  Today I got invited into my first test group.  It's for product called Smarterer. 

I've taken a few quizzes now and I really like it.  They have quite a few different quizzes and "challanges" that range from topics like Facebook and Twitter to topics like Php and blogging.  The interface is extremely simple to use and I really like how it rates you as you take the quiz with other people.  It even allows for you to share your score directly on facebook or twitter :)  It's got my recommendation!  So I suggest you folks all check it out :)

In other news, Saturday was another larp event.  It was cold and windy but everyone had lots of fun.  I'm kinda sad at how cold it's gotten and how quickly.  Yes, I'm excited for snow, but I don't want to have it in October!  My ketchup turned out really nicely :).  Sometime this next weekend we're going to try and finish our halloween decorations and carve pumpkins so I'll take some pictures when we're finished for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment