google analytics

Contributors

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Name: Michael Anthony Di Iacovo
Handle: Palladino
Relation: Husband to Dee Dot, father to: Kyokin, Harclave, Luclin and Fanadenye.
Blog Duties: Co author and Programmer.









I'm so happy to be sharing our wonderful adventures with the world. Dee Dot and myself have some amazing, scary, fun, and enlightening adventures. Today I get share our bottling adventure with y'all.

 Here is how to enjoy 5 gallons all by yourself....not a good idea you will most likely pass out before finishing.

The lovely AB Capping like a pro.

 Drunk as a skunk, no really it was hot and I was dying of heat. you can see the attachment used for bottling it is amazing.

Careful....Careful......Crap my pants are full of beer. There is a cool tool to use when bottling. It is spring loaded so when you remove it from the bottom of the bottle it stops filling. Pretty sweet right?


 Ok so some bottles suck and will break we broke about 3 or 4. All wood chuck cider bottles Amber. However we had many many of the same bottles work fine, so IDK what happened, might be the age or leaving them out in the rain?

 48 Bottles CM and myself having fun after some work.

AM and Dee Dot after some hard work well done Girls.

5 Gallons of Beer is about 48 bottles...geez I hope I like this beer or I will have to figure out what to do with it lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment