google analytics

Contributors

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bic Soleil Savvy







I am a member of this awesome site called BzzAgent.  As a BzzAgent, I get to test products (for free or at a discounted rate) and then am encouraged to share my feelings and rate the product.  The most recent product I've gotten to try has been the Soleil Savvy razor system from Bic.  I like to try and be creative in my reviews.  It's fun for me and fun for those I'm reviewing to!  I kept racking my brain for the best way to cover a razor review and I finally got my genius idea!  I would do a video of the product in use!

Now, with this are some disclosures.  When I say I got the tub dirty with my feet, it's true.  One of the perks of being a housewife is I rarely have to wear shoes!  (Yes, I'm one of those weird people).  Also, this is not a pretty skinny girl in a bikini in a tub shaving perfect legs video.  I'm in shorts, in a chair over the side of the tub and you really only see my lower legs.  This is also the first time I've video taped myself for anything knowing that later I would be sharing it.  I'm really camera shy, so please ignore my rambling and the occasional slips.  For any information I missed or you may be curious after, you can see Bic's Facebook page for the product here.  I almost didn't make this video on several occasions, but I really am behind this product and I think it's probably the best razor I have used.  All warnings in consideration, here is the video!  (Sorry for the low quality, I filmed this with my phone!)



No comments:

Post a Comment