google analytics

Contributors

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Larping and Garden work :)

Yesterday we were out at Ford Lake all day running Kingdom of Valin: A New Dawn.  The Larp  It was alot of fun and we had a really good turn out!  See Pictures Here.  So today my husband and I just sat around and relaxed.  We visited his dad and then worked on the garden.  We added some pepper plants (jalepenos and bell) as well as some tomatoes.  We planted garlic seeds and watered it!  Lulu has more flowers!  I think we're up to about six flowers!  I'm really excited for my "crop" to come in!  We've decided that maybe we weren't watering our plants enough.  My husband watered them for a long time last night and today most of them have doubled in size.  I'll be planting pictures of it soon!  All in all, it was a great weekend, but I feel like it's gone by too fast.  Oh!  For the Larp I made some amazing cucumber sandwiches!  Here's the recipe/instructions:

Cucumber Sandwiches


  • 2-4 cucumbers sliced thinly or cut into small chunks (this depends on how large your cucumbers are or how much of their flavor you wish to taste)
  • 2 packages of cream cheese
  • 1 package of ranch dressing seasoning 
  1. Slice your cucumbers into thin slices.  I also like to slice them into strips after this as well.
  2. Mix your cream cheese and ranch dressing packet with a mixer until smooth.  (I don't think the mixer is completely necessary but it makes things faster).
  3. Mix the cucumber slices into the blended mix. 
  4. Refridgerate (or keep cool) for a few hours.
  5. Slather onto bread and serve!
My recipe does make quite a bit (It was enough to make sandwiches with two loaves of bread with the mixture spread very thinly) but it does keep really well and remains tasty.  People have requested it before :)  I hope this helps y'all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment