google analytics

Contributors

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sad news and updates

Well, our lettuce patch had an accidental incident with the person our landlord hires to mow, so we're most likely going to have to replant the lettuce :(  The good news is that the garden is still doing well :)  Here's pictures to prove it!

Lulu's first baby tomato!

My dill plant :)

Green beans, cucumbers and the herbs.  Look at those green beans!


zucchini

A close up of a potato plant


The weather's finally cleared up a bit, not too hot, not too cold, I just haven't been out taking pictures of wild life as much.  I finished making curtains for my mother in law :)  I think they came out really nice!  She also recently found me some old sewing books (some of which have bra patterns and such) so I'm sure I'll be playing with that soon too :)  Over all, things have been busy with the LARP (our online event ends tonight) and just life.  My house is a mess and I'll have to fix that soon :/  but we're looking at trying to go camping this weekend!  Just have to figure out who will watch our puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment